Outfit Of The Week (44) - Lolita!

Hello there! 
I've decided to do "OUTFIT OF THE WEEK" where I will post outfits each week.
I hope this will be able to inspire some people, and I do it for FUN! 




This week, and the first outfit is Lolita inspired! 
The outfit isn't a dress (as it looks like), it's a top 
and a skirt that are matching so perfectly together. 
Since I love overknee socks, I decided to go with 
those white ones, with a small black bow on each side. 

Top: Local store in Poland
Skirt: Ellos (Www.ellos.se)
Overknees: Local store in Sweden
Wig: Miku base wig from Ebay

Sorry for my bare face, but wasn't having time to put on make-up...
I need to find some shoes for this outfit... 

^-^/

Thank you for reading! ^.^/ 
Hopefully in the future, I will be able to have more outfits that I order from different websites online >w<

Kommentarer