♡ Madoka Kaname Wig from UNIQSO! ♡


Good day everyone!
This is my first post on this blog and I hope there will be a lot more in the future.
In my first post I am going to review a cosplay wig from Uniqso.
Let's move on to the review!

🐇🐇🐇

UNIQSO
This is the first time I order a cosplay (or wig at all) online and
 I'm very satisfied. Shipping took around 25 days as
 it was supposed to do with the China Post. The shipping might vary
depending on where you live (country).



☆ Kaname Madoka Wig ☆
☆ PHOTOS ☆

The wig came packed in a 
           black bag like this. It had A LOT of tape 
to keep everything safe.  
   
     Inside the plastic back there was
another transparent one.      
In the bag the wig and hair-
clips were placed safely.

The bas wig & the ponytails.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

The wig is very light and comfortable compared to my other wigs, so I can wear it whole days without getting any headache (as I otherwise get... >w<)
I trimmed and cut the bangs, and as you can see my skills aren't the best.. Anyway, the hair is thick and soft so a big plus for it!

                                                         
Those blue eyes are my natural ones.  

   The pumpking hairpins are made by me!

The ponytails are hairclips so you can detache it as you want 
and use the base wig to other cosplays!
I'm happy with the quality as it isn't getting tangled and styling was pretty easy.


I'm going to use the wig to cosplay Madoka Kaname 
and my cutie, Karuta Roromiya. You can also use the 
wig to other cosplays since the pink colour fits a lot of characters. 

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
I've order coloured lenses and eyelashes from Uniqso, and currently waiting for them to come! Once they're here I will review them as fast as I can ^.^/
Thank you for reading and have a good day!
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

As Halloween is after a few days, here is a halloween video with the wig!



  

Kommentarer