Outfit Of The Week (45) - Cozy Bear

Good afternoon!
This week it started to snow in Sweden and last days it have been below zero degrees (0c)..
I hate snow, because my bus gets late, full of people on busses and it is COLD!
Anyway, let's goooooo~ ☆*o(≧ω≦)o*☆

❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

This week it's a cozy outfit. Since it is cold outside I want to stay home and warm. 
The outfit is perfect for this cold, snowy weather and it also looks so cute (。・ω・。)
I got the outfit from my mum last year (I think?), but haven't wore it yet

🌲 🌲 🌲 🌲 🌲

Look at those sheep shoes, LOVE THEM!
Bear Top: Cubus 
Bear Pants: Cubus 
Socks: Local store
Sheep shoes: Cubus
Wig: Uniqso (uniqso.com)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 

Tomorrow I am going out to have an exam and then going outside with my bestfriend, but otherwise I will try to stay home with those cozy clothes ٩(。•ㅅ•。)و

⛄ ⛄ ⛄ ⛄ ⛄

Wasn't really in mood to take pictures, so here is a soft pink make-up
Thank you for reading! 
Take care everyone in those cold days and see you next week! 

Kommentarer